Friday, September 30, 2011

Pirelli Rosso II

My OEM tires finally reached the end of their lives- at 6927 miles. They did their job well and lasted, I think,  longer than most sport oriented rubber but were at a point where they had a nice flat spot (thanks to some long rides on straight roads) and the wear bars were almost gone. 

I wanted to stay with the Pirelli's since they have always performed well for me.  So after  reading some reviews and hearing good things about the Rosso II, I decided to go with them.  I put about 50 miles or so on them today.  They feel very planted, seem to warm up quickly and ride well - but I am also taking it super easy given the break in time of the new tire.  Will update when I have a few more miles on them.

They look like any other tire, but here are some pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment